Vision care for groups with 2-50 employees
Vision Care Helps Detect More Serious Medical Conditions
Vision benefits help reduce your company’s overall health care spending and increase employee productivity.
- Eye exams can help detect more serious medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease.
- 90 percent of people who use a computer three or more hours a day develop vision problems associated with computer eyestrain.2
- Employers gain as much as $7 for every $1 they spend on vision coverage, a 700 percent increase.3
Highlights of the IBC Vision Care program benefits and value-added services:
- eye exam, including refraction, glaucoma screening, and dilation;
- eyewear, including frames and/or contact lenses;
- complete pair of eyeglasses covered in full when choosing from the Davis Vision Collection of Frames;
- unconditional one-year breakage warranty for all plan covered eyeglasses (spectacle lenses, Davis Vision Collection frames and national retailers’ frames).
For more information about IBC Vision Care plans, contact your sales associate or call IBC at 215-241-2263.
1 IBC Vision Care is administered by Davis Vision,® an independent company.
The network includes more than 37,000 ophthalmolo¬gists, optometrists, and regional and national retailers, including Visionworks optical retail centers. Visionworks retail centers are conveniently located across the Philadelphia five-county area and surrounding states.
An affiliate of Independence Blue Cross has a financial interest in Visionworks.
2 Vision Watch – The Vision Council Member Benefit Reports, The Vision Council & Jacobson, 12 ME September 2009
3 The Vision Council, Vision in Business, 2007