Employers gain as much as $7 for every $1 they spend on vision coverage as a result of early detection of chronic disease.*
IBC Vision Care
Supplemental plan for groups
Vision benefits from Independence Blue Cross, administered by Davis Vision, an independent company, can help reduce your company’s overall health care spending and increase employee productivity. When your employees visit their vision provider, they aren’t just getting their eyes checked; they could also help detect a more serious medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease.
Benefits of IBC Vision Care
- Affordability: low monthly premiums and multi-year rate guarantees;
- Easy implementation: flexible administration and implementation process can be tailored to fit your needs;
- Outstanding customer service: available to answer your questions seven days a week;
- Integrated care management: disease management and reporting capabilities help determine early detection of costly diseases like glaucoma, diabetes, and cataracts.
Members with IBC Vision Care can take advantage of:
- Conveniently located providers. The network includes more than 37,000 ophthalmologists, optometrists, and regional and national retailers, including Visionworks® optical retail centers, making it convenient for your employees to find one close to them.
- No frame limitations. Members have the freedom to use their frame allowance at any network location, including Visionworks, toward any frame on the market today.
- Fully covered designer brands. They can select any frame from the Exclusive Frame Collection of over 200 of the latest, stylish, contemporary frames covered in full, or with a minimal copay.
- One-year warranty. Every frame or lens purchased at a participating provider is backed by an unconditional one-year breakage warranty for repair or replacement.
For more information about IBC Vision Care plans, contact your sales associate or call IBC at 215-241-2263.
* The Vision Council, Vision in Business, 2007
An affiliate of Independence Blue Cross has a financial interest in Visionworks.