Independence Blue Cross is the region’s leading provider of health care benefits — thanks in part to the specialized services and managed care expertise of our affiliates and subsidiaries.
As the health insurance needs of our customers expand, our subsidiaries become increasingly important in enabling us to provide the services requested by members and employers.
- AmeriHealth® — affordable health insurance including HMO, POS, PPO, and Medicare Advantage.
- AmeriHealth Administrators® — self-funded benefit solutions, including claims, health, and consumer-directed options.
- AmeriHealth Casualty Services — workers’ compensation, insurance products, TPA, and disability management.
- AmeriHealth Caritas — solutions for underserved, government-funded insurance, PBM services, Medicaid, and Medicare.
- CompServices, Inc — workers’ compensation administration including case management and claims administration.
- NaviNet, Inc. — speeds and simplifies payer-provider administration, financial, and clinical transactions.
- Tandigm Health — provides primary care physicians enhanced resources to deliver more personalized high-quality care.
* These companies do not offer Blue Cross products and services.
Important information about links to other sites