Learn more about our selection of LabCorp.
Independence Blue Cross selects new outpatient laboratory provider
Effective July 1, 2014, Independence Blue Cross has selected Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings (LabCorp) as its primary provider of laboratory services. Also effective July 1, Quest Diagnostics will no longer be included in the IBC network. All other laboratories currently in IBC's network will remain in-network providers with the exception of Quest Diagnostics.
Find a lab near you
- Need to find a LabCorp site near you? Use the LabCorp Find-A-Lab tool to see a full list of all the current and new sites opening soon near you.
- View a printable list of LabCorp's newest sites opening in our area.
- Enhanced test menu and a commitment to scientific innovation — A broad test menu and specialized testing laboratories offer you single-source laboratory services. LabCorp's scientific team continually review relevant and/or cutting-edge diagnostic technology to provide physicians and patients with the most scientifically advanced testing in the industry.
- Make lab appointments online – Online appointment scheduling is available at all LabCorp sites. Members can locate a convenient Patient Service Center and schedule an appointment for laboratory testing on the LabCorp website.
- Pay the lowest out-of-pocket costs – While services provided by non-network labs could mean additional costs depending on individual plan benefits, using LabCorp can help members incur the lowest out-of-pocket expense on a variety of common services.